Religious buildings have continued to be altered or converted in the last decade. Some Church of England parish churches have had new underfloor heating installed as at St Bartholomew’s in Wilmslow (Ch), St Lawrence’s in Denton (GM), and Manchester Cathedral (GM), or extensions of parish buildings as at the parish churches of Penwortham (LA), Prestbury (Ch), and Tattenhall (Ch) that have led to archaeological interventions affecting post-1540 fabric and deposits. A few redundant churches and chapels have been converted to other uses, primarily accommodation, as at the Wesleyan Chapel in Rhodes (GM) (2006) and the Delph Independent Chapel in Saddleworth, Oldham (GM). The Welsh Baptist Chapel, Upper Brook Street in Manchester (GM) (2006-2015) has been converted to student accommodation, following an extensive programme of archaeological works that looked at the above and below ground remains of the site including the graveyard (Gregory & Keen 2018; see below). Elsewhere the ruins of the 16th to 19th century Dukinfield Old Hall Chapel (GM) were surveyed and excavated as part of plans to restore the site (Reader & Nevell 2013).